Thursday, June 26, 2008

First loves..


So, I hadn't been on ship very long when things started developing.. my first love, and the first time I'd found another girl I liked who also liked me.. and liked girls.. Shen, our resident ship's cook (and apparently ninja assassin)..
This also led to me getting some of my first tastes of sex.. *mischevious giggle*

*****************

(Originally posted in the Washtown RP BLog)
First Post
Second Post
Sunday, Dec. 10, 2006
Young Romance..
Merasu Acropolis: HEY I'm up for dancing!!
Sabrina McGee: dancing?
Shay Jiutai: yeah dancin'!
Chung Jung: No, I ain't no mathematician... but it seems like there needs to be more mens for all ya'll ladies.
Gabriel Keats coughs
Shay Jiutai giggles
Chung Jung: Unless Keats pulls an extra shift.
Sabrina McGee: I think us womenfolk got it handled just fine, sir.
Sabrina McGee: Shen?
Chung Jung: I can't tell when you sit on those womanly bar stools.
Gabriel Keats: Well, then, Cap'n, shall we?
Shay Jiutai: we women folk can take care of ourselves...
Merasu Acropolis: Yes we shall
Gabriel Keats: Ladie's choice of dance. ::gestures::
Merasu Acropolis: well, you KNOW my choice
Chung Jung: The Lambada?
Shay Jiutai: not this dance again!!!
Sabrina McGee: We can waltz, then..
Merasu Acropolis: (to Gabe) Is that your gun poking me?
Sabrina McGee: Or you can pick..
Jadi Goodliffe: Looks to be about -that- time of night, then.
Gabriel Keats: Yes...sorry...do you want me to remove it?
Merasu Acropolis: As long as it doesnt go off accidentally its fine.
Gabriel Keats: I'm always in control of my weapon
Merasu Acropolis: That's a good quality in a mercenary.
Sabrina McGee: So.. Shen..
Shay Jiutai: (to Sabrina) you like holdin' me like this... don't ya... yes?
Sabrina McGee: Yes, I do.. do you like dancing with me?
Gabriel Keats: So. . .
Shay Jiutai: always...
Gabriel Keats grins. "This is getting to be a bit of a tradition"
Shay Jiutai giggles
Sabrina McGee: So.. how's about we make this official then?
Shay Jiutai: what's that?
Gabriel Keats: Can't say I mind.
Sabrina McGee: Well.. you flirt.. and you dance.. I dunno.. thought.. maybe.. you might like to be my girlfriend..
Sabrina McGee looks down and blushes..
Shay Jiutai steps closer...
Shay Jiutai takes Sabrina's hand
Shay Jiutai puts a hand on Sabrina's chin and pulls her face closer...
Sabrina McGee whispers quietly.. "I've never had a girlfriend before..nobody here is like that.."
Shay Jiutai gently kisses Sabrina...
Shay Jiutai grins at Sabrina
Sabrina McGee puts her arms around Shen..
Shay Jiutai kisses Sabrina again...
Shay Jiutai giggles
Sabrina gives Shay a big hug.
Sabrina McGee: Is that a yes?
Cabridges Fanwood shouts: Stop breaking into my warehouse!

Shay Jiutai: I guess so...
Sabrina McGee: You -guess- so??
Sabrina McGee mock glares..
Shay Jiutai: What do you think?
Shay Jiutai kisses Sabrina again
Sabrina McGee: I'd say you'd be crazy to say no..
Shay Jiutai: Capt'n What do you think about shipboard romances?
Shay Jiutai: Captn?
Shay Jiutai: we gonna get flack from you?
Sabrina McGee takes Shen's hand lightly
Shay Jiutai: c'mon S... let's go sit by the fire...

Shay Jiutai: so, honey... what does a small town girl like you expect from the 'verse?
Shay Jiutai: you got high hopes, right?
Sabrina McGee: I just wanna get off this luh se dustball..
Sabrina McGee: wanna see the pretty lights of the core.. the fancy parties.. the pretty clothes..
Sabrina McGee: wanted to find the love of my life there..
Sabrina McGee: 'cos I sure wasn't gonna find her here on this godforsaken place..
Sabrina McGee: momma and poppa didn't understand why I didn't want to get hitched to some rancher and have a passle of young'uns..
Sabrina McGee: I mean, they're okay and all.. but.. they're not..
Sabrina McGee: they didn't think it was right that liked looking at the girls in school and not the boys.. but no matter how hard I tried.. I just couldn't like boys as much as girls..
Sabrina McGee: I never thought I'd meet such a beautiful and exotic person here.. that's why I wanted to get away..
Sabrina McGee: that and avoid momma and poppa's disappointment.. and avoid any guilt or attempts to force me into something I don't want..
Shay Jiutai: makes sense...
Shay Jiutai: you don't take to companions much...
Shay Jiutai: why?
Sabrina McGee: haven't seen too many around here..
Sabrina McGee: I mean, I like 'em an all..
Shay Jiutai: there was one in the bar tonight...
Sabrina McGee: there was?
Sabrina McGee: I didn't notice..
Shay Jiutai: when we came back
Shay Jiutai: so, me bein' a killer doesn't bother you?
Sabrina McGee: companions can't give their love away..
Sabrina McGee: they're never truly free or open.. there's always some sort of angle.. or hidden truth..
Sabrina McGee: well, so long as the only killin' is at Cap'ns request or to protect the crew..
Shay Jiutai: don't woory on that score...
Sabrina McGee: past is past.. can't hold it against ya for things I wasn't part of.
Sabrina McGee: 'taint fair.
Shay Jiutai: but hidden truths are somethin' ya can't tolerate?
Sabrina McGee: hidden truths about love
Shay Jiutai: ah
Sabrina McGee: if I give my heart to you, I give it completely.. freely.. no conditions.. no, "if you love me, you'll do this.."
Sabrina McGee: companions are too.. guarded.. with their emotions.. I don't think they ever truly -enjoy- anything they do. LIfe to them is just one business transaction after another..
Sabrina McGee: if you get paid to tell people what they want to hear.. how can I ever be sure that what you're telling me is the truth? Even if I'm not paying?
Shay Jiutai: makes sense...
Sabrina McGee: you.. I suppose you got paid to tell people what they -didn't- want to hear..
Sabrina McGee: but there's an honesty in that..
Shay Jiutai: I only kill for passion and honor... oh yes also for money or war...
Sabrina McGee leans down and nuzzles your neck..
Sabrina McGee: enough talk about killing.. okay?
Shay Jiutai: fair enough
Shay Jiutai nuzzles back
Sabrina McGee: So.. what do you want outta life? What's a girl like you see in some bumpkin like me?
Sabrina McGee: I mean.. you must've spent time in the core.. the pretty places..
Shay Jiutai: ya ain't no bumpkin!
Sabrina McGee: the beautiful women..
Shay Jiutai: you are just as purty as any one a them fancy ladies in alla their finery...
Shay Jiutai: Lace and purfume don't make beauty...
Shay Jiutai: it's who you are
Shay Jiutai: how ya treat them's what's around ya...
Sabrina McGee: but I'm all greasy and dirty.. and my clothes aren't pretty..
Shay Jiutai: your smile is as beautiful as anything in the 'verse...
Shay Jiutai: tell me about what you believe in...
Sabrina McGee blushes..
Sabrina McGee: I don't really know what I believe in..
Sabrina McGee: I mean, I believe in a finely tuned engine.. and that I can get it runnin'.. I believe that people can be mean and scary.. and good too, depending on how they wanna be.. and I believe that there's beautiful things to see out there in the 'verse..
Sabrina McGee: I believe in the freedom to live your life how you wanna live it.. without interference.. from governments or religion.. or anyone else who thinks they gotta right over you.. and I believe in love.
Sabrina McGee: Do you believe in love, Shen?
Shay Jiutai: I've loved before...
Shay Jiutai: and lost them...
Shay Jiutai: in the most horrible way you can imagine...
Shay Jiutai: It may be difficult for me to fully give myself again... but I would want to for you...
Shay Jiutai: you make me want to do just about anything...
Sabrina McGee: I hope you can..
Sabrina McGee: because I'd love for you to give yourself to me.. and me to you..
Shay Jiutai: I'd take care of you...
Shay Jiutai: I won't let any harm come to you...
Sabrina McGee smiles..
Sabrina McGee: I love the sentiment.. but I do have to smile at the humor in it too.. :)
Shay Jiutai: how so?
Sabrina McGee: you have to admit.. there's an inherent amusement factor that I'm so much taller than you, and yet, you can probably outgun anyone around..
Shay Jiutai: well, there is that...
Shay Jiutai giggles
Sabrina McGee: I'm going to absolutely love the first time you stand up in front of me.. and the other guy is gonna be like, "What? What's she gonna do?"
Shay Jiutai: heehee...
Shay Jiutai gives Sabrina a sloppy wet french kiss
Sabrina McGee arches a brow but returns the kiss..
Sabrina McGee: Not quite what I had in mind, but it'll do.. ;)
[FADE TO BLACK]

No comments: