Thursday, December 25, 2008

Premature..

Cortex Entry 12-25-08

Okay, so maybe I spoke too soon.. was a bit premature in my rambling and emo-ness..

Chol wanted to take my hammer and knock some sense into me. Ended up he didn't need to..

Call it a Holiday Miracle, call it hormonal chemistry fixing itself, call it whatever you want.. but I was able to get my head sorted out and straight without having to run away.

I found my Holiday spirit last night. That hasn't happened in a looong time. And I was able to share that with a lot of folks at the bar. And I'm glad for that.

Maybe I need to let Chol have the right to smack me in the head in the future if I get like that.. He used to be really good at that when I was still new at Firefly's and recovering..

In the meantime, though.. Happy Holidays to one and all!

No comments: